From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: 12 January 2020 17:26
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: upgrading Jaws

First, the problem with the keys acting like they are jammed down may not be a Jaws issue, so no one should say one way or the other if that will solve your problem.

Maybe you could specify what you have tried already to resolve that issue.

The current version is Jaws 2020, so if you have just Jaws 18, you would need 2018, 2019 and 2020, but since you get a little better deal doing them in groups of two, you may want to do through 2021.

Or, you could go with the subscription model at $90 per year and jump right into the 2020 version.

You'll have to do the math to see which makes the most sense in your situation.

HTH,

Richard

On Jan 12, 2020, at 8:01 AM, CJ &AA MAY <chrisalismay@...> wrote:

I was given a free migration from Window-eyes to Jaws 18 but would now like to upgrade. I see the price varies dependent upon how many upgrades you want. How many would I need to have the current version? Would the current version get rid of this problem I am having with the alt and windows key appearing as jammed down?

Alison