moderated Re: latest Jaws and emails reading as tables

tom x

Hi Adrian,

To locate the default section, do the following from the Desktop:

Press insert j and then arrow down to utilities and press enter

Press e for the settings centre

Check the top of the text to see if the settings relate to default.

Tab down to  web/html/pdfs and press the right arrow to open.

Arrow down to tables and press right arrow to open.

Make sure

Table presentation information for data tables only.

Is displayed and not for all tables. press spacebar to alter if necessary.

Tab down to the OK button to save.

Hope this helps.

Tom