moderated Re: Accessible English-Spanish translation program?

Cristóbal

Generally yes I would agree. There is a site I use from time to time for more technical stuff, but on a whole, Google Translate is probably the answer.

On a side note, I actually just finished installing the Google translate extension on my laptop with Chrome and one thing I noticed when running the extension for a word I was trying to get the translation for, was that the buttons seem to be unlabeled. I tried turning off the virtual cursor and tabbing around since sometimes I can get the description that way, but nope. Jaws just says button.

I don’t know if you can lend your eyes and take a peak Brian and maybe give a quick hand? To be clear this isn’t in regards to the Google Translate site, but rather the extension itself.

Thanks,

Cristóbal

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2020 8:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible English-Spanish translation program?

I have to believe that Google Translate is accessible, and it would take only a few moments to test out if it would meet your need.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

Tolerance is the positive and cordial effort to understand another's beliefs, practices, and habits without necessarily sharing or accepting them.

~ Joshua Liebman

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.