moderated Re: Accessible English-Spanish translation program?

Richard Turner

I've used the Microsoft Translator app, but here is the web site. Worth a try.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/translator/

Richard

On Jan 11, 2020, at 7:16 PM, Tim Ford <ttford@...> wrote:

Hello All,

I have a friend whose English is very limited, and my Spanish is worse.  Is there any easy and accessible program, web page, whatever, that we can use to communicate by typing back and forth on my computer?

Sincerely,
Tim Ford