From: Jason White via Groups.Io <mailto:jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2020 6:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>; jfw@groups.io <mailto:jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Re: JAWS and Edge
Have you tried the new Chromium-based version of Edge (not yet available as a release, but available as beta software from Microsoft)?
Download site: https://www.microsoftedgeinsider.com/en-us/
From: <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of "clarence carter via Groups.Io" <clcarter=verizon.net@groups.io>
Date: Friday, January 10, 2020 at 00:03
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: JAWS and Edge
Has anyone noticed that JAWS does not ativate links and buttons on some pages? I have had to use JAWS plus F7 to get the links to respond.
Any ideas?