moderated Re: Any way I can disable this audio issue?

Chris Hill

Depends on if it works the way it is set by default.  It can appear in the system tray, and right-clicking (or equivalent) will let you choose which sound device to apply it to, the default choice is the default.

On 1/8/2020 22:19, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
After installing Silenzio do you have to configure it a certain way?
I did once install it on my Asus laptop and I could not notice any difference.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Bentley
Sent: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 4:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Any way I can disable this audio issue?

Silenzio fixed this same problem on 3 different laptops for me.

James B

From: Michael Munn [mailto:michaelrbms@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 5:08 PM
Subject: Any way I can disable this audio issue?
Hi all, I recently purchased a new computer and I love it. One thing that
is in my I'm an intermediate Jaws user and I love some audio feed back
while I'm using Jaws.One thing that the new laptop get on my nerve is the
sound system shuts off automatically when not in use for a long time. I
want to know is there a way for me to disable this settings.
Hope to hear from you.
Best regards
Michael Munn

[image: JAWS Certified, 2019]
<http://www.freedomscientific.com/Certification>

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the
Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu