From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 6:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Elbraille 40?

Hi,
How does the device handle itunes?
I was trying to do something in itunes earlier, and jaws quit talking altogether, until I moved focus away from the app.
Thanks,
Jessica

On Jan 8, 2020, at 5:53 PM, Jason White via Groups.Io <jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io> wrote:

Having everything in a single, compact device has its advantages. Whether that’s worth the price depends on each individual’s needs and circumstances.

From: <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of David Moore <jesusloves1966@...>
Date: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 17:26
To: "main@jfw.groups.io" <main@jfw.groups.io>

I have ben wondering, for the price, what is the advantage of using the El Braille instead of a small laptop and a Braille display!

My laptops are only $250.00!

I use win10 and everything!

I have never been able to figure this out, and I was wondering what you use the El Braille for that makes it worth the price from Vispero?

David More