moderated Re: how do I do a jaws repair?

Jim Rawls

Hi mike, I got it done and all works well. Thanks for your help. Jim

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 6:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how do i do a jaws repair?

Hi Jim,

What version of Jaws do you have installed?  Let me know the exact version & build and I'll send you a download link for your version / build.  After you get the installer downloaded, highlight the installer and press enter.  A dialogue will come up and you either arrow or tab to the, Repair button, and press enter.  The repair will start and should only take a minute or 3.