From: Michael Munn
Sent: 08 January 2020 22:08
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Any way I can disable this audio issue?

Hi all, I recently purchased a new computer and I love it. One thing that is in my I'm an intermediate Jaws user and I love some audio feed back while I'm using Jaws.One thing that the new laptop get on my   nerve is the sound system shuts off automatically when not in use for a long time. I want to know is there a way for me to disable this settings.

Hope to hear from you.

Best regards