moderated Any way I can disable this audio issue?

Michael Munn

Hi all, I recently purchased a new computer and I love it. One thing that is in my I'm an intermediate Jaws user and I love some audio feed back while I'm using Jaws.One thing that the new laptop get on my   nerve is the sound system shuts off automatically when not in use for a long time. I want to know is there a way for me to disable this settings.
Hope to hear from you.
Best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu