From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of michael grove
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 8:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support mailing list
Subject: right clicking on shortcuts

I am taking a class for windows seven. I am to create shortcuts on my
desktop for easier acess and I am having trouble right clicking on them.
When I select a shortcut and right click it unselects and opens a menu for
the desktop. I need to make shortcuts for my flash drive and some other
things also. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Mike