From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Griffiths
Sent: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 10:25 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Word reading issue

I would guess this is related to how the Word documents are presented on screen. If they are showing two pages, side by side, this issue would arise.

Two ways to sort it, if this is the cause.

First would be to zoom the page to a level where only one page shows on screen. you can do that with Alt, W, 1.

Second would be to change from print view to draft view with Alt + Ctrl + N. Draft view contains all the text but doesn't no graphics or other visual things like headers or footers. If you are sharing the document with sighted people and want to put it back into print view, you can use Alt + Ctrl + P.

Hope that helps,

Steve