moderated Word reading issue

John Doering

Hello:

I am working with Word 13 I believe and JAWS 2019.

I am typing up notes for a colleague and ran into a strange problem.

The total document ended up to be 3 pages.  As I arrow down reading the document it will jump from the end of page 1 to the start of page 3.

If I use move by word or character, it will flow correctly from bottom of page 1 to top of page 2.  If I then try to arrow back up, it will not go beyond the top of page 2.

The flow from the bottom of page2 to top of page 3 seems to be fine.

Anyone know what my problem is and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst

Office: 4147783040 Extn:4063