From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 7:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Elbraille 40?

Hi,
Earlier, someone mentioned delays.
Are there production delays?
Is the elbraille 5th generation out?
I keep checking the fs website, but last I saw, it said, "shippingin November."
Thanks,
Jessica

On Jan 8, 2020, at 7:42 AM, Michael Munn <michaelrbms@...> wrote:

I don't know whether you can connect the entire note taker and use it as a Braille display, but you can detach the Braille display and use the braille in conjunction with your iPhone.
Thanks for asking.
Best regards
Michael Munn

<http://www.freedomscientific.com/Certification>

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org>

www.hadley.edu <http://www.hadley.edu>

It is a Windows 10 computer being compacted in to a small box. You can do anything that used to do on a Windows 10 computer to ElBraille 40. Note Taker.