moderated Re: Elbraille 40?

Jessica D

Hi,
Earlier, someone mentioned delays.
Are there production delays?
Is the elbraille 5th generation out?
I keep checking the fs website, but last I saw, it said, "shippingin November."
Thanks,
Jessica

On Jan 8, 2020, at 7:42 AM, Michael Munn <michaelrbms@...> wrote:

I don't know whether you can connect the entire note taker and  use it as a Braille display, but you can detach the Braille display and use the braille  in conjunction with your iPhone.
Thanks for asking.
Best regards
Michael  Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu

It is a Windows 10 computer being compacted in to a small box. You can do anything that used to do on a Windows 10 computer to ElBraille 40. Note Taker.