From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: January 7, 2020 11:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What does "on top" window mean?

Good question. I‘ve wondered this, too.  In my current list, I have three programs showing as “on top”.  Each of these is one I do not launch, but are auto-launched by my company or my laptop.  I actually wish that I could have a checkbox that allowed me to hide these from the list view.  If I use this function to move between programs, it just feels like clutter to have our antivirus and other programs in the list.