From: Ashleigh Piccinino [mailto:apiccinino@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Monday, January 6, 2020, 9:15 PM
Subject: Focus 40, not really needing Bluetooth for PC
Hello,
I am not sure about having a Bluetooth adapter for connecting the Focus
40 Braille display to the PC. However, if you have its USB cable, you
can connect it to the USB port on your pc. I will attach a document
which might help with some things—not finding the USB Bluetooth
connector, though, I’m afraid. Yet, I hope this helps with other Focus
problems you might have in the future
Ashleigh S. Piccinino

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
Windows 10