moderated laptops

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. Well good luck. Most laptops these days, don’t come with a optical drive. You can get a blue tooth or wireless. Means having to carry around. If you can get one with a cd drive, good luck. I have an assus vivo book x 540 uar, and no optical drive. And my mom has a Lenovo idea pad 330s, and no optical drive. With the specifications, a intel I 3 5 or higher if you can get I 3 7 or I 3 8, with at least 8 to 16 gb ram, a solid state drive, try to get 500 gb or 1 tb, and maybe a second ssd. And also make sure it has dolby sound. And a good keyboard. Also good battery life. My laptop, can get up to 7 or 8 hours battery. And does not come with an extended number pad. You have to get an added on. Which makes it more having to carry around more things. And also usb 3. If possible. I got my 15 inch screen. Also some laptops, the number lock key is on the right hand bottom side or down the side of the keyboard, not on the number row or function keys. Marvin.