moderated latest Jaws and emails reading as tables

tom x

                Hi,

Using latest W10 64bit and Jaws 2020,Outlook 2013 and latest Thunderbird.

I am having a problem which is driving me nuts when reading or arrowing down through a message.  Jaws will say something like

table with 1 columns and 1 rows nesting level 3

While the table size and nesting level may change, the level of annoyance does not.

This problem has only been noticed since updating to the latest version of Jaws.

Can someone please explain how to change Jaw's behaviour when reading emails?

Thanks

Tom