moderated Re: It's new computer time and I am looking for advice.

Mike B

Hi Jim,

The Jaws-Users list was shutdown many months ago.  The new email list / group that was started to take its place is called, jfw-users@groups.io, and you can subscribe to this list using the link below.

From: Jim Rawls
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2020 7:40 PM
Subject: It's new computer time and I am looking for advice.

Hi all,

It’s new computer time, and here is what I want on the computer.

1.       A numeric key pad with decent separation between it, and the rest of the keyboard.

2.       An optical disk drive.

3.       At least an intel core 5 processor,

4.       Head phone jack, and I guess these days it’s a combo jack with microphone.

5.       Decent battery life.

6.       And anything else you might recommend. And any thoughts will be appreciated.

7.       Jim