main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf of Bill Tessore
Sent: Monday, Jamari\]up keyboard.

Shalom Brian K. Lingard, PS I am a convert. Like the outlook on life. The goyem would be better off if they had a steaming hot cup of tea or coffee and a light smack with their bible studies. ary 6, 2020 11:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: It's new computer time and I am looking for advice.

I got a USB enabled ZoomText keyboard for my laptop . The keys are much more well separated, larger than the laptop’s and the characters are bold, large, and highly contrasted with the black keys.

Shalom,

Bill Tessore

On Jan 6, 2020, at 7:40 PM, Jim Rawls <jazzpiano@...> wrote:

Hi all,

It’s new computer time, and here is what I want on the computer.

1.       A numeric key pad with decent separation between it, and the rest of the keyboard.

2.       An optical disk drives.

3.       At least an intel core 5 processor,

4.       Head phone jack, and I guess these days it’s a combo jack with microphone.

5.       Decent battery life.

6.       And anything else you might recommend. And any thoughts will be appreciated.

7.       Jim