moderated Re: It's new computer time and I am looking for advice.

Bill Tessore

I got a USB enabled ZoomText keyboard for my laptop . The keys are much more well separated, larger than the laptop’s and the characters are bold, large andhighly contrasted with the black keys.

Shalom,

Bill Tessore
billtessore@...

On Jan 6, 2020, at 7:40 PM, Jim Rawls <jazzpiano@...> wrote:

Hi all,

It’s new computer time, and here is what I want on the computer.

1.       A numeric key pad with decent separation between it, and the rest of the keyboard.

2.       An optical disk drive.

3.       At least an intel core 5 processor,

4.       Head phone jack, and I guess these days it’s a combo jack with microphone.

5.       Decent battery life.

6.       And anything else you might recommend. And any thoughts will be appreciated.

7.       Jim