moderated Re: bluetooth adapters

Milton Ota <mota1252@...>

Have you check to see if your computer is already cabable of adding a blutooth device?

If you actually don't have blutooth available, try to find a blutooth adapter that doesn't require you to insert a disk to load drivers. Sometimes these driver disk are not accessible. You will also want to be sure the blutooth adapter is a recent version so check the blutooth version you are wanting to blutooth.