From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cristóbal via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2020 3:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws stuttering with bluetooth

I remember someone on one of these lists mentioning that they ran a small sound file with blank noise in the background in order to stop this funky behavior. I don't recall if they said that they used a special program for this or how they did it exactly, but I’m sure there are some folks on here who would also be aware of whatever type of program that can run such a task.
I don't use Bluetooth headphones on my laptop, so it wasn't something I paid all that much attention to at the time. See if something like that helps.

Cristóbal