moderated Re: jaws stuttering with Bluetooth

Don Mauck

This just might do the trick. I've been dealing with the same behavior and that's exactly what my bluethhoth is doing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mario <mrb620@...>
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2020 3:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws stuttering with bluetooth

Silenzio is a small utility that will continuously play a WAV file which will not let your computer's soundcard sleep.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.stefankiss.sk_programy_silenzio_Silenzio-5F1.0-5Fsetup.exe&d=DwIGaQ&c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PZh8Bv7qIrMUB65eapI_JnE&r=EQ0xAgqxGediPFS2iJyMwtaJACO0PE04qO0-xFG1duE&m=hoagwRubPh3VgAsvrtpgor7BLGo9tDVug9g4Inw4UUM&s=l63tGNYHI0wKMwkWPMwyUKjBIlZC3fh6esrLHGRY98A&e=