From: Rod [mailto:rodalcidonis@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Monday, January 6, 2020, 4:35 PM
Subject: jaws stuttering with bluetooth
What's that?

Rod Alcidonis, Esq.
-----Original Message----- From: Chris Hill
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2020 2:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws stuttering with bluetooth

       Silenzio will fix that.  It isn't jaws problem, it is your
sound card trying to save power in a stupid way.

On 1/6/2020 13:16, alia robinson wrote:
am evaluating jaws for purchase on my husband’s computer. jaws is fine
unless I use bluetooth then it cuts off words. music is great, and if
something is playing continually in the background like music on low
jaws is fine. this is with every bluetooth headphone we own. ideas?

.