moderated Re: JAWS 2019 Does not Launch at Startup in Windows 10

Richard B. McDonald

I tried your below, but it does not fix the problem.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2020 3:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 2019 Does not Launch at Startup in Windows 10

Have you tried not checking the start at logon, but check start after logon and set always for this user?

Richard

On Jan 5, 2020, at 1:17 PM, Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@...> wrote:

Hi!

I am running the latest version of JAWS 2019.  Recently, I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10.  After doing so, JAWS does not launch automatically upon startup.  For now, the PC has only one user account with no password.  As such, when started the PC just logs-in and goes straight to the desktop.  I have set JAWS 1) to launch at the logon screen (though there is none yet) and 2) always to start for the user.  Still, JAWS does not launch.

What is the solution to this?

Thanks,

Richard