moderated Re: jaws stuttering with bluetooth

Maria Campbell

Is this accessible?

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

On 1/6/2020 2:28 PM, Chris Hill wrote:
    Silenzio will fix that.  It isn't jaws problem, it is your sound card trying to save power in a stupid way.

On 1/6/2020 13:16, alia robinson wrote:
am evaluating jaws for purchase on my husband’s computer. jaws is fine unless I use bluetooth then it cuts off words. music is great, and if something is playing continually in the background like music on low  jaws is fine. this is with every bluetooth headphone we own. ideas?