moderated Re: Excel 2019 and worksheets

george b

I am running the latest jaws, and excel 365 and it works perfect for me

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Boston, Jason W
Sent: January 6, 2020 6:18
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Excel 2019 and worksheets

Hi all,
I'm using the latest version of Jaws 2020. When I use control + page up or
page down to switch between sheets, it says "sheet tab" first and then the
tab name. How do I get it to stop saying "sheet tab"? Jaws does not do this
when using the classic excel scripts which are for older versions of excel.

Thanks in advance.

Jason

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the
message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message
in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please
be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving
and review by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.