moderated Excel 2019 and worksheets

Boston, Jason W

Hi all,
I'm using the latest version of Jaws 2020. When I use control + page up or page down to switch between sheets, it says "sheet tab" first and then the tab name. How do I get it to stop saying "sheet tab"? Jaws does not do this when using the classic excel scripts which are for older versions of excel.

Thanks in advance.

Jason