From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2020 3:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 2019 Does not Launch at Startup in Windows 10
2 things come to mind, read and check both to see if they're both on / checked:
#1:
Try pressing, control, shift + escape, to open the task manager.
Control + tab to the Startup tab and tab 1 time into a list of items.
Down arrow to Application file for Jaws and tab 3 times to see its status. If it says, Enable, this means that Jaws is not turned on to start with the computer. So, press the spacebar so Jaws reports, Disable, to turn it on. No, I'm not talking backwards, this is the way it works. Now Alt + F4 to close and reboot the computer to see if it works.
#2:
1. Open the control panel, navigate to the Ease of Access Center link and press enter.
2. Tab to, Use the computer without a display Link, and press enter.
3. Now tab several times to find all of your installed screenreaders and make sure the version of Jaws you want to run at startup is checked.

Take care. Mike. Sennt from my iBarstool.