moderated Re: No Longer Able To Retrieve A Poster's E-mail Address

david

Hello;

firstly, the keystroke, shift+insert+r= reply privately to sender is a jaws keystroke.

no setting to be changed in outlook will solve your problem.

also, no setting in the .io platform will solve the issue.

this keystroke isn't 100% accurate.

have you restarted your machine?

unloaded and reload jaws?

the keystroke is working here for now.