moderated Outlook 2019 delete issue

Rick Mladek

Hi all,

hoping everyone’s Christmas and Hanukkah went well and your upcoming New Year will be as wonderful.

I am using Outlook 2019 with Jaws 2019.1912.1 with Windows 10. Windows updates current.

When I shut down my pc and boot it up either later that day or the next, I open Outlook to check emails. In the trash folder is other folders that I continuously delete. They reappear the following day when I turn my computer on. They just do not delete permanently for some odd reason.

Any ideas what to do to stop this madness?

Also, I’m curious to see what everyone’s thoughts are for the new Jaws 2020. I’ve not installed it yet due to so many troubles I’ve read about when first released. Let me know your thoughts and thanks again to you all.

Rick