moderated Re: No Longer Able To Retrieve A Poster's E-mail Address

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi Tom,
What screeen-reader and version of windows are you using?

Thanks,
Jessica

On Dec 29, 2019, at 5:47 PM, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:

Hello, everyone.

It used to be that, if I wanted to respond to a list member’s post privately, I could hit shift insert R to get that address.

This function does not seem to work any longer.

Whenever I invoke this command, I now get a message that says “Cannot retrieve sender’s address”.

Interestingly, this problem now occurs on all of the groups.io lists to which I belong.

Does anyone have a fix for this issue?

Could the issue be resulting from a general change in how groups.io lists function?

Or, do I maybe have to change a setting in my Outlook 2016 e-mail program?

Thanks for any thoughts.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan