moderated Re: keyboard shortcut to announce input keyboard indicator?

Lev,

            The keyboard/language indicator in the taskbar is one of the oddities, in that you cannot choose for it not to be in the taskbar if you have installed multiple language packs.  I just checked the Select which icons appear in the taskbar settings and its nowhere to be found.  It showed up as soon as I had added additional language packs (in this case, variants of English).

             Things have changed somewhat since I added these, but under 1909 it's under Settings, Time & Language, Language Pane, Add a preferred language button.  There's also a new-to-me link for Choose an input method to always use as default.

        ~ Joshua Liebman