moderated Re: keyboard shortcut to announce input keyboard indicator?

Leo

well thank you both, I already do what you guys suggested, but I was wondering if there was a single key stroke combination to verbalize the input keyboard language. I know that this is not as if it were a long long way but I was just wondering, anyway thanks.

Best,
   Leo.

Or you can check in your system tray, for me it says:

Tray Input Indicator - English (United States)

Or, if I switch to my German keyboard layout:

Tray Input Indicator - German (Germany)

I can press Jaws Key + F11 to bring up the system tray and press “T” to jump to that item and hear it read.

Of course I don’t usually do this because if I switch to German Eloquence speaks the letters I type in German.