moderated Re: keyboard shortcut to announce input keyboard indicator?

Leo

Hi, you can't find it probably because you haven't set up yet this icon to appear on the taskbar. In order to do it, go to windows settings, personalization, taskbar, select which icons appear on the taskbar.

Best,
   Leo.
On 12/28/2019 4:35 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:

I don't find that when I press insert f11.  Perhaps because I use only English?

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

Or you can check in your system tray, for me it says:

Tray Input Indicator - English (United States)

Or, if I switch to my German keyboard layout:

Tray Input Indicator - German (Germany)

I can press Jaws Key + F11 to bring up the system tray and press “T” to jump to that item and hear it read.

Of course I don’t usually do this because if I switch to German Eloquence speaks the letters I type in German.