moderated Re: keyboard shortcut to announce input keyboard indicator?

Maria Campbell

I don't find that when I press insert f11.  Perhaps because I use only English?

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

Or you can check in your system tray, for me it says:

Tray Input Indicator - English (United States)

Or, if I switch to my German keyboard layout:

Tray Input Indicator - German (Germany)

I can press Jaws Key + F11 to bring up the system tray and press “T” to jump to that item and hear it read.

Of course I don’t usually do this because if I switch to German Eloquence speaks the letters I type in German.