moderated Re: what to do when told to control click on windows with jaws?

Richard Turner

Jaws should say what you are on.

You should be able to tab to it or use the left or right arrows, but if you can tab to it, that will be the best way to know you are on the right item.

If it doesn’t say anything, then you are stuck.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper