moderated Re: Unable to activate button on web site

Richard Turner

I wonder if this is one of those annoying pull down menus, that after tabbing to it and hitting space bar or enter, a dialog of sorts opens either above or below that spot on the screen.
I've not dealt with that site, but I have run across some where the information showed up above rather than below.

Richard

On Dec 26, 2019, at 10:00 AM, Norma A. Boge <naboge@...> wrote:

Hi group,

I’m using Jaws 2020 and I am trying to activate a button on a web site. Jaws reads the button as “unlabeled zero button collapsed.) I have tried the PC, Jaws and Touch cursor and I am unable to activate it. It comes up in the button list under Jaws, but selecting it from that list just closes the list.

This is on the Constant Contact site, which is password protected. But if anyone has negotiated the site with Jaws or has general suggestions on how to click on this button I would really appreciate it. As an aside, I couldn’t click on it with NVDA or Narrator either, if that helps.

Best to all,

Norma