moderated Unable to activate button on web site

Norma A. Boge

Hi group,

I’m using Jaws 2020 and I am trying to activate a button on a web site. Jaws reads the button as “unlabeled zero button collapsed.) I have tried the PC, Jaws and Touch cursor and I am unable to activate it. It comes up in the button list under Jaws, but selecting it from that list just closes the list.

This is on the Constant Contact site, which is password protected. But if anyone has negotiated the site with Jaws or has general suggestions on how to click on this button I would really appreciate it. As an aside, I couldn’t click on it with NVDA or Narrator either, if that helps.

Best to all,

Norma