moderated Problems with the clipboard in jaws 19

Rahul Bajaj

Hi, all,

I extensively use the insert+windows+c command to append text to the clipboard. I have two questions about this functionality offered by JAWS:
1. I sometimes find that text which I append to the clipboard actually does not get appended. At first, I thought I was imagining this, but now it has happened enough times that I know the problem is for real. It happened twice today. I appended multiple article titles to the clipboard. But only one showed up when I pasted the clipboard text.
2. Often, the same content gets added to the clipboard several times. So when I paste the content, the same chunk of text gets pasted multiple times. A quick fix has been to use insert+space+c before pasting. This helps me determine what the clipboard precisely contains. Any ideas?