From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cohn, Jonathan
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2019 12:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Problem With Editing, Saving, And Sending A Message In Outlook Drafts Folder

On the Macintosh side, Outlook now has a feature that replies to a message in the same window. I wonder if perhaps the Drafts folder has a preview pane, and if both the preview pane and the editing window are making changes to the draft. There is a location in the view settings to disable Preview
alt followed by v followed by v will get you into the view options, but I believe some of the more interesting settings for us are under the options button available when you press alt-O after opening up the View settings.
Jonathan