moderated Re: Optik Book scanner

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

I have the Plustek Opticbook 4800, faster and does work with Windows 10 without difficulty.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2019 11:32 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Optik Book scanner

hmmm, I have been using it with Windows 10, however I am sure I had to
do some funkiness with the driver, but its been a long time and I
forget what happened -- maybe their tech support can help.

On Thu, 26 Dec 2019 11:26:20 -0500,
jredlichspeaks@... wrote:

I had one of those, and it was a great scanner. but it doesn't work with windows ten.
Judy