moderated Re: Optik Book scanner

Richard Turner

This looks like the one you were looking for. Spelled slightly differently in that OpticBook is written as one word and has a c rather than a k in the Optic part of the name.
There is another source I found below this one. I have no personal knowledge of either one of these.

This one is another I found searching for the Reading Edge which was the state of the art edge scanner over 30 years ago.

Richard

On Dec 25, 2019, at 3:54 PM, Marilyn Bland <tinkerbelltx@...> wrote:

Hello all,

Someone is highly recommending this scanner. I'm trying to research it, but wonder what the correct search-term for it is. I have found the words given as one word, two words, words both capitalized and not, with + in front of it, and all with different prices and features. The one I'm looking for is specially for scanning books, and has only 3 buttons: black/white, color, and "Go."

I would appreciate any information anyone can share. Many thanks.

Marilyn