From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: 24 December 2019 21:16
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Having Jaws read part of a screen in a specific color

Very strange, but not surprising for me and my system.

I’m running Jaws 2020 with the latest update.

I hit the numpad-minus to switch to the jaws cursor.

But, I don’t get the “frame restrictions” so maybe there is something else I need to do?

Thanks for all the help.

Richard

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper