From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: 24 December 2019 18:22
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Having Jaws read part of a screen in a specific color

OK, thanks Jim, I have gotten a frame basically done but for one vital piece.

How do I get the Jaws cursor coordinates?

I probably should know this, but I don’t.

I really just need to know how far down the screen I am when I find the start with the jaws cursor.  At least, I think that is what I need…

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper