From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Farfar Back in the Saddle
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 9:37 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: JAWS append to clip board

David,

Elegant. I learned something new from you. But in reality this just adds
another step to the process of clearing the clipboard. To me it's simpler
just to answer yes to the prompt to clear. Closing that dialog, launching
the hotkey combination and then again pressing Ctrl+C is a lot of extra
work.

But still I learned something.

Dave Carlson
Sent from somewhere in the Western United States, using a Dell Latitude
E6520 and Windows 7