moderated Re: How does speech and sound scheme really work?

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

In Word 2016 from the Office 365 subscription, when I hit f7 the first thing that pops up is a button that says Editor overview, review all results and it gives a number so I know how many errors there are.

Then, if I hit spacebar on that button, the first error is shown.

If I tab, I still hear the suggestions but instead of being in a list that I would arrow through I can tab to each one.  After all the suggestions there is the usual ignore once, ignore all, and add to dictionary.

HTH,

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper