moderated Re: How does speech and sound scheme really work?

Kendra Schaber <kschaber@...>

Hi all!
What ever happened to the suggestions list on the spell checker for Word? I like the speech aspects of the proof reader but that suggestions list is a tool I need to survive my writing requirements in the mainstreme world.

Ass the result of attending school, I have discovered that Writing is one of my gifts. On the other hand, I have eighth grade spelling. Because of my eighth grade spelling, I’m currently working on improving my spelling where it is possible.
Thank you for taking the time to read this email!
 Blessed Be!
Kendra Schaber
Vice-President of the Oregon Association of Blind Students(ORABS)
Oregon Association of Blind Students(ORABS)
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon (NFB-O)
(503) 599-9991
redwing731@...
Kschaber@...
One Minute Message:
NFB Pledge:
I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, oppertunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.

Go Detroit, Red Wings! Go Pittsburgh, Penguins! Go Portland, Winterhawks! Go Baltimore, Oriels! Go Baltimore, Ravens! Go Oregon State Beavers, baseball and football teams!
“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”, Author Unknown.